Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Swarovski Crystal Detail







Usually I hand make the details and thought you might like to see the gradual build up to the finished product.


I often use swarovski crystail detail in my work as it adds the 'hollywood glamour' edge to any piece. I have added some recent examples including a floral -tie-belt and a couple of green and cream headbands.


I often have to make to order various hair clips in different colours when a client orders and here are some examples of the different colour ways I have made over the past day or so. I Love the original in soft cream and pink however the white version which is for a bride is so pristine (also love the red version for the drama) - these clips are my latest design using flowers that are made for me in Europe and evoke another era. My work is often vintage inspired and here is the 1940's !! Usually I hand make the details and thought you might like to see the gradual build up to the finished product.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie - love the new design! Is the red "ready" for a new home? I already have an outfit for it!
Love your recent posts!
Clare xxx

Unknown said...

Like this one, I now want to buy a crystal jewelry, Swarovski earrings liked, but I do not know that a good pick money, you help to the point.

Related Posts with Thumbnails