Friday, December 10, 2010

Vintage Tulle Bow Headband









Just the in's and out's of the perfect bow, one of my students calls me 'The Queen of Bows' and the best results are achieved by hand gathering.... slow but the results are usually perfect, here are some that I made this week.
Many of you will see my favorite colour here in this nude vintage tulle. I have mounted these tulle bows onto copper metal bands as the patina looks great with the nude.
Am also making big bows in navy blue velvet for winter for a wholesale customer and I'll post them as soon as they are in store. Navy velvet is sensational and hard to beat - tricky to work with but luckily I have a very good quality German cotton backed velvet which is practically making itself..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails