Monday, December 1, 2008

Making a belt or three or four today









Just finishing off some belts today some of these will go into production and will be sent to my maker for manufacture so I'm just making sure that they all work and fit well. I'm using trouser hooks for the fabric ones as these seem to work the best. Some simply tie up in a bow at the back. Love the vintage look with hopefully enough 'newness' to be appealing for all, they sure flatter the waistline ! Also added some other fabulous belts for inspiration.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Love the belts Julie :)
I have a few outfits these would work well with... when will they be available?

Cheers
Clare

Julie Fleming Melbourne said...

Hi these belts are still in pre- procuction but some are available now if you follow the link to my etsy store in this post !

Related Posts with Thumbnails